15.11.13

♥ Count Your Blessings no6

_MG_7369_
_MG_7105
_MG_7186_
_MG_7240_
_MG_7328_
_MG_7274_
_MG_7342_




Wow, time really does fly. It seems like yesterday that we lost our dear Sigmund and that Beertje joined our family. She's growing (up) so fast and sometimes she can be a real little rascal. But she is still our little red baby, with lots of hair and huuuuuge paws. She's also terrified of our backyard, so sometimes I carry her around to gradually introduce her to the world outside our apartment.

This month felt a bit like a preparation for the months yet to come, finishing existing projects and problems and also getting some room in my head for new things. I've even got two exhibitions coming up! On Thursday the 21st of November you can find my work on the launch party of GUP's New Dutch Photography Talent 2014 (Facebook event here). And starting from November the 25th I have my first solo exhibition in the ACU in Utrecht. So for all of you who are visiting Le Guess Who: don't forget to drop by the ACU! :)




This month:
Seeing my newest work on huge prints for the first time / Dinner parties / Playing fetch with Beertje (yeah, for real!) / Buying the best concert tickets for James Vincent McMorrow in February / Cherry meringue chocolate / The final living room concert at Marcel&Nikki's / Squash & spinach pasta rotolo / My dad turned 60 / New job and ending a previous one / Curated gifts (a coffee cupping set) / Slow mornings and busy evenings / Watching The National perform / Dreaming of finally going on a holiday / Waking up with Beertje on my head / Putting together some awesome Sinterklaas lists / Exhibition prep time!

1 comment:

  1. Wat lief, die eerste foto! Wat groeit Beertje als kool! En proficiat met al je exhibities, lijkt me superleuk! Helaas wat te ver voor mij om langs te komen, succes ermee! :)

    ReplyDelete