20.2.13

Week 49

338/365
339/365
337/365
340/365
341/365
342/365
343/365




This vegetable tart from What Liberty Ate looks complicated but it's only made out of strips of carrot and zucchini. Pretty isn't it? It's really simple to make but what a show stopper! I'm really done with the cold and the snow, time for sunshine and flowers! This week started off with Valentine's day, which we celebrated at Wagamama during the weekend. I love the yasai yaki soba, yummy! This little mister Sigmund is still holding his winter sleep on our bed. So every once in a while I carry him to the living room, he loves being wrapped in a blanket :) My first attempt at making clafoutis (A what?) was a success. The pears were a little bit too ripe, but it was tasty nonetheless! Getting closer to the end of my 365 project every day. It gets harder and harder every day but I guess I just need to hold on for only 22 more days. Which also means that I'm turning 25 in 23 days, wow.

3 comments:

  1. Die taart ziet er mooi uit! (Zowel die hartige taart als de echte taart met peren haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die taart is echt zo mooi!!! Alles, maar die taart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die taart ziet er heerlijk uit ;-)

    ReplyDelete