6.2.13

Week 47

323/365
324/365
326/365
325/365
327/365
328/365
329/365




It was raining cats and dogs outside, but my windowsill brightens up the room a bit with these daffodils. Can't wait for spring to kick in. I'm a bit of a self proclaimed lasagna queen. I love making it (since it's so incredibly simple) and I looove eating it. Fresh out of the oven, or re-heated on the next day. Can't go wrong with a good lasagna. We had dinner at Noorderlicht for the first time, while the the rain was blazing against the thin walls. A few people already noticed: I've taken my website down for a big renovation. Out with the old and in with the new! Natural mints and awesome design? Check. The weather keeps on shifting from rain/hail/snow to tiny moments of sunshine. All within a very short time span. Make up your mind nature, would you? This is soooo good. Really. Soooo good! I made a simple salad with lentils/beet roots/goat cheese/spring onions and a vinaigrette with dill. This is such an incredibly balanced dish, all the flavours are having a party on your plate.

2 comments:

  1. Opnieuw prachtig! Je bent echt een voorbeeld voor me. Ik krijg de fotos nooit zo scherp, waar zou dat aan kunnen liggen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat lief! Pfoe dat is lastig te zeggen, het zou bijvoorbeeld aan je camera of lens kunnen liggen (en de keuzes die je maakt qua diafragma/sluitertijd), of misschien je nabewerking wel.. :)

      Delete