23.1.13

Week 45

214/365
312/365
310/365
309/365
313/365
311/365
315/365




This is my take on Ottolenghi's Chickpea, tomato and bread soup. I preferred adding my bread while eating it, since I really don't like mushy bread. It was sooo filling and warming, a great soup after a walk in the snow :) These snow walks brought us to many beautiful places, everything feels so calm and serene when covered in snow. Three layers of clothing, but it's still a bit too cold for my fancy, brrrr. The streets and sidewalks are frozen and slippery but my valenki boots prevent me from falling (well, knock on wood). They're not very flattering but they sure do keep my feet nice and warm :) I wanted to make a "Look how cute my cat is enjoying the snow"-picture. This was the result... My cat really dislikes snow and afterwards quickly climbed onto our warm bed to sleep. Okay, so Mexican food always looks a bit disgusting on photos, I'm sorry ;) But this black beans/red onion/rice wrap was so easy to make yet so delicious! I'm a sucker for pretty mugs/bowls/other awesome porcelain stuff (it runs in the family). Luckily for me I can project this onto my boyfriend by giving him some nice presents once in a while! For example this awesome rhino bowl from &k, pretty pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Hoi Femke :)
    heel mooie foto's :) Ik denk altijd: waarom kan Leeuwarden niet nader bij Amsterdam zijn? ;)
    Groetjes Sinje-Marie

    ReplyDelete