26.12.12

Week 41

287/365
286/365
284/365
285/365
283/365
281/365
282/365




Happy holidays everybody! It's amazing walking through town right now and enjoying the lights everywhere. So pretty :) Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a lot of food. I've spent this Christmas day together with my boyfriend and prepared some awesome food. I just love cooking yummy veggie food! This week my boyfriend brought me some flowers :) So sweet! (But yes, I suck at keeping flowers 'alive' haha) I found this vegan gyros in Marqt this week and it's really delicious! I've never tried 'real' gyros since I've been a vegetarian for aaaages now, but it was really nice finding some vegan food with lots of spices in it! Had a bit of a blue Saturday, but spending time in bed always helps :) Remember my cocao softserve recipe? Add some frozen cherries and it's even better! So... no big apocalypse or alien abductions this week..

1 comment: