5.12.12

Week 38

265/365
264/365
263/365
266/365
261/365
260/365
262/365





Last week I read the word 'french toast' somewhere and I couldn't stop thinking about it for days. I kept on craving this warm, sugary goodness. Yum! This monday we celebrated our 8th anniversary (yes 8 years, it still exists!). I've spent over a third of my life with you <3 Thank you for always being there when I need you. On sunday, after being horrible delayed (our journey took over 5 hours instead of 2,5), we enjoyed Texel once again and celebrated our anniversary a bit. We walked more than 20km, enjoyed the island and the sun! Can't wait to go back (or stay). It's Sinterklaas time which means a lot of presents! I was so curious to try this organic limoncello from Di Zabbia, but you really can't go wrong with lemon flavoured drinks :) A lot of new exciting things could happen anytime soon, but I don't want to jinx it :) Time for some brainstorming and let's make this happen! And brainstorming calls for snack time! Some oven roasted sweet potatoes, pumpkin and falafel balls, together with some garlic yoghurt. Perfect snack if you ask me. My boyfriend made me this amazing painting (or actually icon) of our cat for Sinterklaas. Look how pretty it is! :)))

7 comments:

  1. Even kijken of deze comment er doorheen komt ;)
    Mooie foto's trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat Lilliane zegt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. De schapenfoto is zó mooi! En wat lief dat jullie al zo lang samen zijn! Ik ben ook 8 jaar samen met mijn vriend, hihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja fijn is dat he, soms vergeten we gewoon dat er al acht jaar voorbij zijn gevlogen! :))

      Delete
  4. Dat schilderijtje van Sigmund. Zo leuk! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. gefeliciteerd met je 8 jaar, wauw! en wat een prachtige foto's <3

    ReplyDelete