28.11.12

Week 37

257/365
255/365
256/365
258/365
259/365
254/365
253/365




My Facebook followers already may have noticed my tiny celebration: there have been over 10.000 page views on this blog so far!! Thank you all so much for your great comments, mails and support over the past 8 months! :) I keep on trying, but I'm not a breakfast person. So I tried tricking my mind into thinking I was eating some pie, because you can't go wrong with pie! So I cooked some apple and banana together with a lot of cinnamon and some sugar. And it worked because it felt like I was eating some warm apple pie! Glue, glue everywhere. It's time to start making the Sinterklaas surprises again. So I'm paper maching my butt off right now. So what did you do this sunday morning? We had an IKEA brunch, cheap-ass style! We defied the stormy weather but couldn't find the items we wanted, too bad.. Ah coffee dates at Friday Next :) Not only do they have a nice cafe, the store is filled with amazing furniture and accessories! Foam currently has an amazing (and huge!) Diane Arbus exhibition which I just had to check out since I really like her work :) It can't hurt trying to ward of the evil eye from time to time. I really like how fragile this bracelet looks :) I always love how this vegan roti tastes even better the next day. A nice warming sandwich for lunch!

2 comments:

  1. wauw !
    je foto's zijn echt supermooi !
    rustig modern maar toch heel erg interesant !
    zeker ermee doorgaan (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's! Dat ontbijt ziet er goed uit!

    ReplyDelete