21.11.12

Week 36

248/365
249/365
251/365
252/365
247/365
246/365
250/365




Yeah! I made it past the 250th mark. Sometimes it can be a real struggle, keeping up with this 365 project. But I'm getting closer and closer to the finish line! This saturday we ate pancakes for breakfast, watched the arrival of Sinterklaas on national television and cuddled with our needy cat. Could have been worse! Sinterklaas usually drops his presents down the chimney, luckily for me he's also fine with using the radiator. I wanted something green for lunch so I made a homemade hummus and grilled green asparagus tips sandwich. Mmmm! Rick has been working so hard at his new job, I'm a proud proud girlfriend. It's good to know that I'll always have his back and that he'll always have mine. Black black black. There's no other word to describe my wardrobe. This sheer blouse and I were meant to be friends, hello new friend! I saw this sweet potato and spinach mac and cheese recipe on Naturally Ella and just had to try it out! I did made some small adjustments (since I don't like food with too much cheese) but boy it was delicious! I expected it to be rich and overpowering, but it was rather light and pleasant :) It seems like the only concerts I visit nowadays take place in (old) churches. I got to take pictures at Spinvis' performance at 'Hart op de tong, our review can be found here.

6 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige foto`s, dat zwarte blousje is erg mooi!
    Ik vind trouwens dat je een erg leuke blog hebt! Ik ben je meteen via bloglovin gaan volgen, hopelijk neem je ook nog eens een kijkje op mijn blog!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een ontzettend Mooie foto's Maak jij!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw, prachtige foto's maak je!

    ReplyDelete