31.10.12

Week 33

230/365
225/365
228/365
227/365
226/365
229/365
231/365




You may remember me buying patissons and butter turnips to try out. I ended up stuffing the patisson and oven roasted some pumpkin and butter turnips as a side dish. The patisson turned out great but I really didn't like the butter turnips, horrible! They tasted a bit like brussel sprouts, yuk. I do love finding Erwin Olaf goodies in my mailbox! We took a long long long forest walk and ate some pancakes as a nice ending to our weekend. My dear friend Sara celebrated her big 25 birthday party this weekend. It was a mixed 90's/Addams Family theme and I had a lot of fun dressing up as Wednesday Addams :) And some proof of the fact that we don't always have really fancy stuff for diner, sometimes a late night pizza really is the best! Tomorrow my boyfriend is starting at his new job, so we dressed up fancy for a fancy cocktail celebration. Happy Halloween guys, I'm throwing this baby in a pan to make some soup!

2 comments:

  1. Alweer supermooie foto's! Wat zijn de twee laatste mooi! En mmh, pizza met vijgen? kan niet slecht zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk! Wat is je pompoentje mooi gelukt :)

    ReplyDelete