24.10.12

Week 32

218/365
219/365
220/365
221/365
222/365
223/365
224/365




This week I had my first encounter with figs! Lately everyone has been raving about these plump and tender fruits, so I covered some in honey, put a rosemary twig in them and placed them in an oven for about 15 minutes. It's a quite unique flavour, but I like it! It was to be expected since my boyfriend was ill for an entire week, but this huge nasty cold sure was unwelcome. Headaches and handkerchiefs all over. But luckily it didn't influence my taste buds! So I made Yotam Ottolenghi's eggplant dish with some small adaptations. I must say it's the best way I've ever eaten eggplant! Now that I'm able to go a few minutes without sneezing my brains out it's good to enjoy the pretty canals :) You do appreciate some coffee and good conversation even more after feeling miserable. Time to get rid of that flu ghost, time for a fresh start!


Speaking of a fresh start: this week I've made my very own Facebook page. It's still a bit empty but be sure to drop by so you can like and follow me on Facebook too :) -> Facebook.com/FemkevVeen

5 comments:

  1. Heel mooi :)))
    Ik vind de photo van de gracht het mooiest :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een heerlijke weekoverzichten maak jij toch! vervelend van de verkoudheid natuurlijk, maar ik hoop dat je je snel iets beter voelt :) (en zo leuk ook, je Facebook foto met het jongleer-fruit!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik verbaas me elke keer weer hoe mooi helder en licht je foto's zijn. Echt heel heel fijn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat een lief compliment! Dankjewel! :)

      Delete