19.9.12

Week 27

183/365
186/365
187/365
188/365
185/365
189/365
184/365




It's the 27th week, which means: I've made it through half of my 365 project! Time for a tiny party, all cats and mice are invited :) At a tiny sunday brunch at T, I stumbled upon this hidden roof terrace filled with used teapots. Isn't it lovely? Two of the greatest things combined: grilled veggies and pasta. Blended together with some goat cheese it made a tasty diner, mmm :) Even though the weather seems to have turned 180 degrees since last week, nature's transition into fall goes rather smooth. In the park you can see a clear distinction between summer green and autumn orange in the plants and trees. Nature may take things slowly, I'm well prepared to fight the cold with my favourite knitted scarf from COS. It's sooo comfortable, so bring on the cold. Rick brought me the ingredients for some lovely hot cocoa with marshmallows. Yes, I'm ready to start cocooning myself into fall. This weekend I shared my stuffed butternut squash recipe with you guys, have you tried it out yet? You can find the recipe here.

3 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke foto's zeg! Die bovenste en die van het dakterras, super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weer heel mooi! En ik heb nu echt bizar veel trek in pompoen, en het is pas net 9 uur.....

    ReplyDelete