5.9.12

Week 25

169/365
170/365
171/365
172/365
173/365
174/365
175/365




I have to start off with my new best friend in cold winter times, the best coat I've had in years. I love dipping food and eating with my hands. No cutlery, but using only food to enjoy other food. This was an excellent lunch to enjoy dipping. A mint/pea soup and some bread with cilantro/lime hummus. Yummm! Oh boy, I'm such a sucker for packaging. There's a shelf in my kitchen which is dedicated to my lovely finds. Lately brands are starting to go back to basic, packaging-wise, and I can only applaud it. Look at this amazing coffee brand. Simple and yet so strong. Summer is coming to an end, our long walks are starting to get a bit more rainy and a bit more windy. Soon cosy fall really takes over the country, oh well! :) We held a tiny celebration for our 7 3/4 year anniversary and I also had a spontaneous dinner and a movie date with Anne :) I finally saw Intouchables (yes, it took me a while haha) and oh what a lovely movie!
And Sigmund doesn't really agree but the next few days I'll be enjoying the Into the Great Wide Open festival at Vlieland for the second time. I'm really excited since I've been looking forward to this moment since.. well last year?! I'll see you next week!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm dat japanse eten ziet er goed uit! En leuke foto van jou in de bios! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het was ook erg lekker! Kan er nu al weer zin in hebben haha.
      Het meisje in de bioscoop is Anne, een vriendinnetje :)

      Delete
  2. Waar is die jas van? Heel mooi! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De jas is van Erich Fend, ben er echt verliefd op! :)

      Delete