1.8.12

Week 20

134/365
139/365
137/365
136/365
138/365
140/365
135/365




Last week the city heat was reaching our cold bunker we call home and I really didn't like it. But fortunately the rain chased away the heat for a few days. I've started reading "The book of lost things" a few times before, but always got distracted by.. well.. anything but the book. Time to give it another shot! I love love love fruit. And since it's the perfect season for all kinds of fresh fruits, I enjoyed a bowl filled with pear, grapefruit and nectarine. I could easily eat this every day! We went for a lot of long walks these past few days, a great way to browse through the city. We aim for at least an hour every day, which takes us to so many pretty places. The sale of my parental home is getting closer and closer, so it was time to clear out some things of the past. Can't say it is easy letting go. But I'm so happy to have these two men around me every single day :) Have you tried out the softserve recipe already?

7 comments:

  1. Ik kom voor het eerst op je blog! Wat maak je mooie foto's! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh hoe Sigmund zich zo vasthoudt <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. softserve nog niet geprobeerd, maar je recept wel al naar 4 vriendinnen gestuurd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat boek werd me laatst aangeraden om te lezen, toevallig, toch maar een keertje de daad bij het woord voegen dan ;)

    ReplyDelete