18.7.12

Week 18

124/365
123/365
125/365
120/365
121/365
126/365
122/365




This week I felt a bit ill, but after a day on your couch eating soup, drinking tea and watching lots of True Blood episodes I felt a bit better already. I also tried chasing away mister flu with spicy vegetables with panir. On rainy days like these you need something to warm you up. A lot of test shooting for my new secret project. I'm still not satisfied with all the elements involved, but it keeps on getting better and better! I decided to start adding some recipes to my blog. Have you checked it out yet? (Recipe here). More recipes will follow! My boyfriend got me this awesome porcelain cockatoo from Pols Potten. It's a bit over the top, which makes it even more awesome. After weeks/months of being a semi-chestnutt-brunette my red hair is back. I really missed having red hair, let's rock the red curls again! And the best news: we're happy to inform you that we've decided to add a pool to our garden. It works really well with these Dutch summers.

8 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh die camera <3 ik ben benieuwd naar je project! en wat een supermooie foto van je :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaauw! Is die Hasselblad (toch?) van jezelf? Fijn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja :) Is nu al een paar jaar mijn baby, super fijn om mee te werken!

      Delete
  3. mh dat gerechtje ziet er wel lekker uit !
    mja vervelend zomerweer.. je zou er beetje ziek van worden (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, ik zag die foto van die wrap, en ik dacht: snel naar beneden scrollen om te kijken wat voor lekkers dat is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vind je haarkleur heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete