4.7.12

Week 16

106/365
108/365
110/365
107/365
112/365
111/365
109/365




Busy times, like these few weeks, makes me appreciate all the (small) things life brings you. Enjoying a breakfast of some apple/cinnamon and chocolate scones. Together with raspberry marmalade and a berry smoothie it made an amazing treat! I love running into curiosities in tiny shop. We found these flowers in formaldehyde. There were orchids and fritillary, but unfortunately they were a bit too expensive. I feel lucky and humble to have gathered so many lovely people around me. This week I could combine a few things I love into one: Wagamama and spending time with my best friend. And even the sun has been making a bit of effort to create some warmth this week. Yesterday we did some preparations for the exhibition in Utrecht starting this thursday (Check out the poster for more information). I really like the decorated table ware by Rosanne Groeneweg. Little Zeccas turned 2 last week and his mother asked me to take some pictures of his birthday party. Browsing through all the photos I've shot, I can only conclude that little Zeccas had an amazing birthday :)

9 comments:

  1. Prachtige foto's alweer! En mmmh, Wagamama <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa lekker! Kan er meteen weer zin in hebben :)

      Delete
  2. mooie fotosss :) en ik wil ook weer Wagamama! + de scones zien er lekker uit zeg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik zou graag een persoonlijke Bakkerswinkel hebben die me dagelijks scones kwam brengen haha

      Delete
  3. pfff...prachtige foto's weer`:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah m'n kleine man! Zit nu helemaal onder de waterpokken, gelukkig net niet op zn bday.
    Ben zo benieuwd naar de rest van de foto's!
    Kan je zaterdagochtend koffie doen?

    ReplyDelete