6.6.12

Week 12

84/365
78/365
81/365
80/365
83/365
79/365
82/365




The sixth of june is always a day to remember the death of my first cat: Dikkertje. Luckily Sigmund is still alive and kicking. He seems to feel like a kitten lately, running around and playing with.. well.. almost everything. This week I made this recipe from Yotam Ottolenghi's cookbook 'Plenty'. With lentils, vegetables and grilled eggplant. It was delicious! :) It's a great cookbook, filled with vegetarian and vegan friendly dishes and so far all dishes came out great. My dish is going to be featured on De Groene Meisjes website too! Exciting! Rick and I celebrated our 7,5 year anniversary this week. A great day filled with cake and other lovely food. Still love you to pieces Rick :))))! This saturday I had the best breakfast ever: some scones (plain and with cranberries) and fresh strawberries. Mmmmm, it really brightens up the day since summer in the Netherlands turns out rather wet until now. Rick's mother graduated from the Wackers Acadamie this week, so we went to visit the expo. You can see her work on her website. To conclude: a little sneak peek of my new project. It's going to be a lot of work and I don't want to jinx it, so we'll see how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. Interessante sneak peek!
    Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe project!

    ReplyDelete