25.4.12

Week 6

37/365
36/365
42/365
38/365
39/365
41/365
40/365




On a rainy afternoon I got my ass whipped with settlers of Catan, as always. And I have to admit, I'm a huge sucker for bowls and mugs. Wherever I go, I must resist the urge to buy more more more more. I walked into these lovely bowls and couldn't take my eyes off them. They also have a pretty printed inlay on the inside. Another pretty item I found at the stores this week: this wallet from Huisteil, I love it! Some friends and I went to the Elf Fantasy Fair. I had to take pictues for Festivalinfo and my boyfriend wrote a review. It started off with a lot of rain, so pretty quick we were covered in mud. The day, however, ended rather sunny. It was a nice experience, especially the mead beer! Due to a lot of walking I woke up with a lot of muscle pain so I decided it was time for some quality time with just me, a huge sweater, my laptop and a lot of Mad Men episodes. This week I also made the most awesome vegan sushi/springrolls. And some more good news: operation mouse hunt ended quite succesfull. It took some time, but today our little mouse friend couldn't resist the salt and pepper potato chips anymore. I took him for a walk to the park and set him free. After some hesitation he jumped into freedom.

To read the Elf Fantasy Fair review and see the pictures: here!

4 comments:

  1. ahh die sushi en springrolls zien er echt goddelijk uit! en wat cute dat muisje <3 goed dat je 'm gevangen hebt

    ReplyDelete
  2. die kommetjes zijn zéer leuk! maar ik heb dan ook een enorme zwak voor kommetjes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je kunt nooit genoeg kommetjes hebben ;)

      Delete