18.4.12

Week 5

33/365
30/365
35/365
31/365
34/365
32/365
29/365



Lunch time! The fact that I don't like breakfast is compensated by my love for a great lunch with grilled sweet potato. Last friday my boyfriend had to present/defend his master's thesis. Of course he did a great job, looking real sharp in his new suit. It has been my absolute favorite store for quite some time now: COS. It's the somewhat more expensive sister of H&M with an awesome scandinavian look and feel to it. A few weeks ago we placed an order for this beautiful ring. It has a real ruby in it and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. My boyfriend meant to give it to my on my birthday but unfortunately there was some delay as the ring was being hand-made. I can't stop staring at it. Luus gave me eyelash extensions. I love the fact that my eyes now look open and awake every moment of the day without any mascara. It makes me feel like a little doll. Operation mouse hunt has begun. I noticed some signs of little mouse friend in our kitchen. Since our cat is somewhat of a wuss, it's my turn to catch this little friend. I'm an huge animal lover, so the usual traps just won't do. So my father built us this animal friendly trap. Once trapped, I can set the mouse free in the park. I was bit sad about missing the free and special Ben Howard performance last wednesday. Therefore, having his vinyl record on repeat seemed like the right thing to do.

7 comments:

  1. Wowie, supermooi die extensions!! Dat wil ik ook haha. Je lunch ziet er vet lekker uit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doen! :) Ze is nu nog in Amsterdam maar straks weer in Leiden aan de slag en het was maar 15 euro :)(perfectlashesleiden@gmail.com)

      Delete
  2. wow, inderdaad megawimpers nu! wat heb je trouwens voor dip/dressing erbij staan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Een honing-mosterd dressing met wat extra peper, mijn favoriet! :)

      Delete
  3. Je blog ziet er heel mooi uit! Stiekem moest ik heel erg lachen om die foto van je rode haar onder de douche, die is heel mooi en deed me denken aan mijn roze haar van een paar weken geleden. Wat fijn dat je een poes hebt en wat is je ringetje mooi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja stond je leuk ook dat roze! :)

      Delete
  4. Mooie foto's maak je. En die ring is van Suzanne van Oirschot of niet? Ik heb er namelijk precies zo een maar met een donker steentje. Heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete